Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Isaiah 40:28-31

How could I forget? How could I not realize? The Everlasting God, my Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired. His understanding of me, of my situations, of my weaknesses is inscrutable- far too great for me to know. He gives strength when I am weary. He gives me power when I am lacking, when I just cannot go on. Even youths (me and the people I am so tempted to depend on) grow weary and tired, and vigorous people stumble badly.
But (oh, thank you Lord for this small word!) when I wait on the Lord, my strength is renewed. I will mount up with wings like eagles, I will run and not get tired, I will walk and not grow weary. I will survive the times of trials and the desert days.

2 comments:

Nan said...

I wanted to comment on the memories post but I couldn't find the comment button. I LOVED your post! This really is a fun Meme (if I do say so myslef! LOL!) My neighbor had that Barbie camper trailer. That thing was freakin' awesome!
Your post was a ton of fun to read and I'm glad you had fun doing it!

AmongTheNations said...

Thanks for coming by! I think I fixed the comment problem. I did have a blast posting it!